Wednesday, November 5, 2008

small secret

I get an interesting story book today. About a 50 years old woman from Canada travelled around the world with a bicycle. I wonder what I will going to do when I 50 years old ?

I always dream of go travel on my backpack.........or go travel all around the world, the top of the earth (peak of everest) the farest angle of the sea........but I don't have enough money and even I don't have the time. I dream and I do nothing. No action mean nothing happen and I keep on dreaming. A year and another year pass by........

After I read this book.I make a promise to myself. Atleast once, I want to go ...........one trip. Plan by myself. Go to the place I want to go.No follower, I will complete the trip alone.Yeee.........
I am happy now, just after make this decition.

3 comments:

Shmily said...

greenforest,
i wish your dream comes true one day!I have a dream too, it's my secret, nobody knows may dream comes true.
You promise, you achieve.

cookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cookie said...

Oh no, my dearest chum, please do not go on a lonely trip. As i can only上山not下海(cuz i can't swim)and you are my chum, so please give me a chance to accompany you for climbing the highest peak. Please do not worry, you will remain as the team leader, is ok for you??