Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paragliding-08/09at Bahau


Since last year,when it was a good wether and winding day,I saw some paragliding players gliding in the sky near Bukit Taisho at Bahau. I am interesting in this game and so are my sons. We watch that people float on the sky and gliding here and there. Sometime it continue gliding for a few hours. Many other friends also saw them but we don't know who they are , where they come from?


At 1 st Feb 2009, I saw 4 paragliders gliding in the blue sky again when I send my son to meet his cousins.I parked my Gen -2 at the road side and we watched at them. This was N times I saw them. An hour later, I fetch my sons home. We saw a paraglider was about to landing. Requested by my children, I stopped at the roadside again to watched at that mystery man. Then , he was lower and lower his situation. Then, I decided to 'catch' him, and meet him. I want to see who is that guy.Before that I took oppotunity to snap some photoes when he is still float in the sky.


At the school field, I met you , Mr Khairul. He is a very nice guy. People who play sports always very nice. ( So am I) Info by Adik Khairul, ( He is younger than me) They are from a club at Seremban NSSAC . Oh ! I wish I can join you someday. When ? I think it will be next school holiday. If I can make it , atleast once in my life.I think it is enough for me. Can I ? May I ? I hope so.


At that day we have a short conversation. Then I took a photo with Mr Khairul before I left.

A few others man came to him and asked for take photo also. My friend, Do you interest in this ? Let me know, Maybe we can plan for it . Lets join together, Try once. After that you may loving it.

6 comments:

Shmily said...

I don't know if I'm brave enough to fly in the sky.Paragliding is an interesting sport but I'm only the best sports watcher and not sportsman!:)

greenforest said...

I know,I know. Just like you love football. You love to watch football match.

leecy said...

don't forget to inform your friends to joint the club also.

greenforest said...

Hi !

leecy,you welcome.Who are you ? Do you like to try paragliding ?

Left your contact no.I will call u.

wancool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wancool said...

Hello greenforest. Thank you for your interesting blog story about paragliders in Bahau. I'm one of the representative from NSSAC. If you are interested in learning, or just want to feel the flying thrill, please contact us. On 14-16 August 2009, we will be organizing International Paragliding Carnival 2009 in Bahau. Feel free to view our website: www.nssac.net or link to us. If you link to us, tell us so that we can link back to you :)